“EUDITI LTD – Energy and Environmental Design” is a Limited Liability company established in 2003 under Greek law. It was founded by leaders in the field of energy, for whom the propagation and consolidation of renewable energy, energy saving technologies and the protection of natural resources is a life mission.
EUDITI conducts studies and provides consultancy services related primarily to energy conservation and the protection of the environment.
EUDITI designs renewable energy and hybrid systems, conducts studies, provides consultancy services, performs research and development, and constructs prototype systems for energy and water supply. EUDITI has developed over 100 renewable energy projects, totalling over 145 MW, out of which the great majority has been financed, constructed and is now in operation.
The company has extensive knowledge and experience in energy investment projects and provides reliable and complete services to investors, with key focus on ROI.
Services are provided mainly to the private sector but the company has also worked for municipalities, the Regulatory Authority for Energy, the Greek Government and in EU funded projects. The company has also worked in developing Action Plans for municipalities in order to increase energy efficiency, the use of RES and to participate in the initiative “Covenant of Mayors for Climate & Energy”.
The majority of EUDITI’s customers are not based in Greece. During the last ten years EUDITI had customers based in Belgium, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Philippines, UAE and Nigeria.
EUDITI is a shareholder of:
– EUDITI Middle East (engineering company registered in Dubai, UAE involved in energy efficiency and renewables in buildings)
– ENFINITY Hellas (operator and owner of 1 MW photovoltaic power plant)
EUDITI is involved in:
- Hybrid renewable energy systems for rural electrification and telecom
- Planning and development of Photovoltaic projects
- Energy and environmental design of buildings
- Energy Audits
- Bioclimatic design
- Development of Energy Efficiency projects in industry
- Consulting to investors of renewable energy projects
- Licensing of Renewable Energy projects
- Special studies for RES, energy efficiency and cogeneration systems
- Research and Development projects on energy efficiency and renewables
- Projects on dissemination of energy technologies
EUDITI LTD is a registered Energy Service Company (ESCO) according to Greek law. The company has two administrators, each one legally binding the company.
EUDITI is certified according to ISO 9001.