Thermography for Building Inspection
A Thermographic inspection of a building using an infrared camera is a method that gives us a complete picture of the condition of the building by instantly identifying problems such as thermal bridges, defective thermal insulation, humidity hazards and more.
With an infrared camera we can investigate the condition of the underfloor heating as well as any problems of the Electrical and Mechanical installations. Thermography of the building contributes in particular to a successful inspection before and after the energy renovation of the building.
EUDITI offers the following services:
- Thermography of the envelope externally and internally to identify heat losses sources and air leakage
- Thermography of the building to detect moisture
- Thermography of the hydraulic and mechanical installations for potential leakage
- Thermographic inspection on electrical systems/electrical boards to detect hot electrical connections and overheated electrical fuses
- Thermographic inspection on mechanical systems to detect the heat created by excessive friction.
For all the above services the company compiles and delivers a report with the results of the thermography.
The thermographic inspection is made by a qualified and certified thermographer.
During the thermography, a calibrated thermal camera will be used according to the ISO standard ΕΝ 61000-6-4 και ΕΝ 61000-6-2.
See below examples of our work
Thermography for Photovoltaic
Euditi offers optimal solutions for the maintenance and operation of the PV system, and can ensure its continuous operation and the prevention of any malfunction which can decrease the income from it.
Euditi provides a complete package of services, which includes:
- Thermography of PV panels for detecting hot spots & Potential-Induced degradation.
- Thermography of the electrical boards to identify the overheated electrical fuses.
- Daily monitoring of the PV system via telemetry system in order to record the amount of the produced energy and to prevent any malfunction.
- Immediate intervention, in case of failure or malfunction, and restoration to normal operation
- Cleaning of the field from plants which can block the proper operation of the PV system.
- Cleaning of the panels with appropriate equipment to avoid thermal shock.