Euditi has developed for its customers a total of 115 photovoltaic projects with a combined power rating of 185MW. In most cases Euditi provided full service: locating appropriate land, environmental permitting, engineering, obtaining grid connection terms and installation licensing.
Euditi has the experience and know-how to swiftly undertake even the most demanding projects and to offer complete services for all types of photovoltaic stations:
- Small or large stations connected to the Grid
- Stations embedded in building facilities
- Autonomous electricity generation stations
Euditi’ s service offerings cover the full spectrum of p/v investment management:
Having worked with large credit institutions in Greece and abroad, Euditi has the capability to recommend, to its clients, the most attractive financing solution for their project. Euditi can also submit financing applications, on behalf of the client, saving them valuable time. In addition Euditi can recommend tailored insurance plans that protect both the physical installation and the income of the investment.
After final delivery of the project, Euditi is in the position to offer, after agreement, a broad range of support services:
- Monitoring the performance of the investment, through the deployment of advanced telemetry systems
- Immediate intervention, in case of failure or malfunction, and restoration to normal operation
- Proactive, preventative technical checks and maintenance, ensuring maximum station performance
See below examples of our work