EUDITI has developed a Solar-Hybrid system with Desalination Technology for drinking water production (WETPaC system).
The system is able to supply electricity, safe water and telecommunications for various rural applications.
WETPaC could offer the three services in a package for:
- Rural applications (e.g. small communities, schools, intensive medicare)
- Military applications (e.g. observation posts, boarder security)
- Small farms, agricultural and fisheries facilities
- Eco-tourism facilities (agro tourism, camping)
- Telecommunication facilities (e.g. GSM Stations, TV/Radio Repeaters, Data Links)
- Refugees’ hostages
The system’s water production capacity depends on the availability of local water source and on the type of treatment required (filtration, desalination of raw, brackish or seawater).
The system advantages are:
- Autonomous and reliable operation
- Low energy requirements with the use of energy recovery devices (ERD)
- Limited environmental effects
- Use of the most advanced energy storage and energy efficient equipment
- Containerized in ventilated and insulated shelters making its transportation and installation an easy matter
See below examples of our work